Homes for Ukraine - important information can be found here.
Rate changes following Bank of England decision to raise its Bank Rate to 1.25% on 16 June.
Savings: the majority of our variable savings rates have been increased from 24 June. Rate increases for Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond apply from 1 July. (Updated 1 July.)
Mortgages: our variable mortgage rates will increase and we are in the process of writing to affected customers with details of their revised payments, interest rate and effective date. Product rates now shown on the website reflect this increase. (Updated 1 July.)
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
Your submission has been received and you have been entered into our prize draw*.
* Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. The closing date is Monday 4 July 2022.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees of Family Building Society and their families are ineligible to enter.
6. The prize draw is £200 which can be paid by transfer to your bank account or by cheque.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly using a secure computer-based program under independent supervision. The judge will oversee the draw and the judge’s decision is final.
8. Our website will be updated to confirm the draw has taken place no later than the week commencing Monday 11 July 2022. We will not publish the winner’s name to maintain their anonymity.
In these terms and conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Family Building Society. By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.