Mortgages for over 60's
Are you looking to borrow into retirement? Unlike the big banks we’ve been providing retirement mortgages to those aged 60 or over for many years.
Are you approaching or in retirement and looking at later life mortgage options?
People over 60 often find it difficult to extend their mortgage term with their current lender simply because of their age.
This is where we can help. Borrowing in retirement is our specialist subject.
We don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach and have helped many retirees remain in their home or downsize by allowing them to have a mortgage with us well into their retirement - we strive to help when other lenders can’t or won’t just because it’s too complicated.
Our later life lending solutions
- If you want to get a mortgage in your 60's, 70's or 80's we’ll always take the time to listen, it’s what we do.
- We offer generous mortgage terms for older borrowers with a range of fixed and variable mortgages suitable for remortgage or purchase:
- Owner Occupier repayment mortgages – up to a maximum age of 95 at the end of the term
- Owner Occupier Interest-Only and Buy to Let mortgages – up to a maximum age of 89 when the loan commences.
- We offer Retirement Interest-Only (RIO) mortgages, designed for those over aged 55 who are looking to stay in their home and avoid downsizing.
- We may be able to help if you are looking do any of the following:
- Assist family members onto the housing ladder
- Purchase a property or second property for a holiday home or Buy to Let
- Carry out home improvements
- Looking for an alternative to Equity Release.
- We will take the following income into account:
- Earned income up to the age of 70
- Sources of income up to and beyond 70 such as pension, investment and rental income evidenced on your Tax Returns (SA302).
- Additional benefits
- Free valuation on properties valued under £500,000
- £500 cashback on completion for remortgages application