- We're delighted to have won Best First Time Buyer Mortgage Provider in the Personal Finance Awards 2021/2022. Thank you for voting for us!
Monday 29 November – We are aware a small number of customers are experiencing some technical issues when accessing our Online Service. This is being investigated as a matter of urgency. If you need to get in touch with us you can find our contact details here.
3.19% 3 year fixed rate Limited Company
The mortgage will be secured on your property.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Buy to Let Limited Company Purchase, remortgage, product switch and further advance
- Loan to Value - Maximum 60%.
- Application fee - £175 + Valuation Fee for purchase and remortgage.(£125 for further advance, £0 for switch)
- Valuation Fees (Purchase) - Based on the greater of the purchase price or value of the property.
- Valuation Fees (Remortgage) - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount.
- Valuation Fees (Further advance and Product Switch) - £0
- Valuation Fees (Multi Unit Freehold Blocks) - A separate valuation fee scale will apply for this property type. For purchase applications, the full Multi-Unit Freehold Block valuation fee scale will apply. For remortgage applications, a discount of £330 from the Multi-Unit Freehold Block valuation fee scale applies.
- ~Product fee - £1,499 for loans up to £500,000. For loans above £500,000 0.4% of the loan amount. (£0 for further advance and switch)
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application.
- Minimum loan - £45,000 for purchase and remortgage. £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
- Early Repayment Charges - 3% until 31/01/2023, 2% until 31/01/2024, 1% until 31/01/2025
- Additional criteria – The mortgage must complete by 01/02/2022
- The company must be a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) registered in England and Wales under either of the following Standard Industry Classification (SIC) Codes: 68100 or 68209
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
Proof of income
For remortgages, a copy of the existing / proposed tenancy agreement.
– Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements may already cover this)
Evidence of deposit for purchases
– Evidence of deposit in a UK account held by the applicant(s)
– For gifted deposits, we require a signed gift letter from the giftor plus evidence of funds in a UK account and the giftors details (names, date of births, relationship to applicants)
Applicants with four or more mortgaged Buy to Let properties
– We will treat these applications as a portfolio landlord and we require details of their full portfolio and a business plan.
– As part of a Buy to Let Limited Company application we may ask for additional information when we receive the application form.
Case study - Peace of mind when remortgaging
When they originally took out their interest only mortgage, Peter and Julia said they planned to repay the capital using inheritance. However, as time went on, they became concerned that this was not viable.View full case study
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146