- The Capital 90 (1) 1.06% AER - is now on general sale and can be applied for exclusively online. £20,000 minimum deposit. You can add funds to the account until 3pm, 26 November 2021, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more
- Premium Saver (4) 0.65% AER - is now on general sale and can be applied for exclusively online. £10,000 minimum deposit. You can add funds to the account until 3pm, 5 November 2021, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more
3.09% 3 year fixed rate
The mortgage will be secured on your property.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Product switch and further advance
- LTV - Maximum 60%.
- Application Fee - £125 for further advance. £0 for product switches.
- Valuation Fees - £0
- Product Fee - £0
- Cashback - £0
- Early Repayment Charges - 3% until 31/01/2023, 2% until 31/01/2024, 1% until 31/01/2025
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
- Minimum loan - £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches
- Cost for comparison - 4.0% APRC
- Additional criteria - For further advances the mortgage must complete by 01/02/2022
A mortgage of £99,052.00 payable over 11 years initially on a fixed rate for 3 years at 3.09% and then on our variable Managed Mortgage Rate, currently 4.39% would require 40 monthly payments of £255.06 and 92 monthly payments of £362.30 plus one initial interest payment of £252.22.
The total amount payable would be £142,938.22 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £43,786.22 and a Mortgage Exit Fee of £100.
The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APRC representative.
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
Case study - Peace of mind when remortgaging
When they originally took out their interest only mortgage, Peter and Julia said they planned to repay the capital using inheritance. However, as time went on, they became concerned that this was not viable.View full case study
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146