Homes for Ukraine - important information can be found here.
Monthly savings statements - From May we will be sending future monthly statements of electronic transactions on your savings account by email. More details on how to view your statement and the new process can be found here.
Following the Bank of England’s decision to raise the Bank Rate by 0.25% to 1.00% on 5 May 2022, Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond rates will increase by 0.25% from 1 June 2022. We are reviewing our other variable savings rates and will notify customers of any interest rate increase on their account. Tracker mortgages will change on 25 June 2022 and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Notice updated 06/05/2022)
3.39% 5 year fixed rat until 30/04/2027 Limited Company (XF0465)
The mortgage will be secured on your property.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Buy to Let Limited Company product switch and further advance
- LTV - Maximum 70%
- Fixed Rate end date - 30/04/2027
- Application Fee - £125 for further advance. £0 for product switches
- Valuation Fees - £0
- Product Fee - £0
- Early Repayment Charges - 5% until 30/04/2023, 4% until 30/04/2024, 3% until 30/04/2025, 2% until 30/04/2026, 1% until 30/04/2027
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
- Minimum loan - £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
- Cost for comparison - 5.0% APRC
- Additional criteria - For further advances the mortgage must complete by 01/08/2022
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146