Service update - due to planned essential maintenance our Online Service will be unavailable on Friday 28 January from 18:00 until Saturday 29 January 12:00.
Following the Bank of England’s decision to raise the Bank Rate by 0.15% to 0.25% in December 2021, Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond rates increased by 0.15% from 1 January 2022. Tracker mortgages changed from 25 January and we have written to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. We will be considering our other savings and our variable mortgage rates after the Bank of England MPC meeting on 3 February. (Notice updated 19/01/22)
- Please note that the Premium Saver (5) has now been withdrawn from sale.
If you have opened an account, you may add funds until 3pm, 7 February 2022, after this no additions will be allowed.
3.34% 5 year fixed rate for expats
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
· Loan to Value - 70%
- Application fee - £125 for further advance. £0 for product switch
- Valuation Fees - £0
- Legal fees - £100 minimum for further advances
- Product fee - £0
· Early Repayment Charges - 5% until 30/04/2023, 4% until 30/04/2024, 3% until 30/04/2025, 2% until 30/04/2026, 1% until 30/04/2027
· Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
· Minimum loan - £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
· Additional criteria - For further advances the mortgage must complete by 01/06/2022
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146