Please note that the Premium Saver (6) has now been withdrawn from sale. If you have opened an account, you may add funds until 3pm, 16 August 2022, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more.
Rate changes following Bank of England decision to raise its Bank Rate to 1.75% on 4 August 2022.
Savings: Rate increases for Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond apply from 1 September. (Updated 04/08/22)
Mortgages: Tracker mortgages will change on 25 September and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Updated 04/08/22)
3.94% 5 year fixed rate until 30/09/2027
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Product switch and further advance
- Loan to Value - Maximum 60%
- Fixed Rate end date - 30/09/2027
- Application fee - £125 for further advance. £0 for product switches
- Valuation Fees - £0
- Legal fees - £100 minimum for further advances
- Product fee - £0
- Early Repayment Charges - 5% until 30/09/2023, 4% until 30/09/2024, 3% until 30/09/2025, 2% until 30/09/2026, 1% until 30/09/2027
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
- Minimum loan - £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches
- Cost for comparison - 5.1% APRC
- Additional criteria - For further advances, the mortgage must complete by 03/10/2022
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146