Please note that the Premium Saver (6) has now been withdrawn from sale. If you have opened an account, you may add funds until 3pm, 16 August 2022, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more.
Rate changes following Bank of England decision to raise its Bank Rate to 1.75% on 4 August 2022.
Savings: Rate increases for Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond apply from 1 September. (Updated 04/08/22)
Mortgages: Tracker mortgages will change on 25 September and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Updated 04/08/22)
4.29% 3 year fixed rate until 31/10/2025 Limited Company
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Buy to Let Limited Company purchase, remortgage, product switch and further advance
- Loan to Value - Maximum 70%.
- Fixed Rate end date - 31/10/2025
- Application fee - £175 + Valuation Fee for purchase and remortgage. (£125 for further advance, £0 for product switch)
- Valuation Fees (Purchase) - Based on the greater of the purchase price or value of the property.
- Valuation Fees (Remortgage) - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount.
- Valuation Fees (Further advance and Product Switch) - £0
- Valuation Fees (Multi Unit Freehold Blocks) - A separate valuation fee scale will apply for this property type. For purchase applications, the full Multi-Unit Freehold Block valuation fee scale will apply. For remortgage applications, a discount of £330 from the Multi-Unit Freehold Block valuation fee scale applies.
- ~Product fee - £1,499 for loans up to £500,000. For loans above £500,000 0.4% of the loan amount.(£0 for further advance and switch)
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
- Minimum loan - £45,000 for purchase and remortgage. £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
- Early Repayment Charges - 3% until 31/10/2023, 2% until 31/10/2024, 1% until 31/10/2025
- Cost for comparison - 6.1% APRC
- Additional criteria – The mortgage must complete by 03/10/2022
- The company must be a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) registered in England and Wales under either of the following Standard Industry Classification (SIC) Codes: 68100 or 68209
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
For remortgages, a copy of the existing / proposed tenancy agreement.
– Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements may already cover this)
Evidence of deposit for purchases
– Evidence of deposit in a UK account held by the applicant(s)
– For gifted deposits, we require a signed gift letter from the giftor plus evidence of funds in a UK account and the giftors details (names, date of births, relationship to applicants)
Applicants with four or more mortgaged Buy to Let properties
– We will treat these applications as a portfolio landlord and we require details of their full portfolio and a business plan.
As part of a Buy to Let Limited Company application we may ask for additional information when we receive the application form.
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146