Homes for Ukraine - important information can be found here.
Rate changes following Bank of England decision to raise its Bank Rate to 1.25% on 16 June.
Savings: the majority of our variable savings rates have been increased from 24 June. Rate increases for Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond apply from 1 July. (Updated 1 July.)
Mortgages: our variable mortgage rates will increase and we are in the process of writing to affected customers with details of their revised payments, interest rate and effective date. Product rates now shown on the website reflect this increase. (Updated 1 July.)
4.24% 5 year fixed rate until 30/09/2027 Limited Company
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Buy to Let Limited Company product switch and further advance
- Loan to Value - Maximum 60%.
- Fixed Rate end date - 30/09/2027
- Application Fee - £125 for further advance. £0 for product switches
- Valuation Fees - £0
- Legal fees - £100 minimum for further advances
- Product Fee - £0
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
- Minimum loan - £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
- Early Repayment Charges - 5% until 30/09/2023, 4% until 30/09/2024, 3% until 30/09/2025, 2% until 30/09/2026, 1% until 30/09/2027
- Cost for comparison - 5.5% APRC
- Additional criteria - For further advances, the mortgage must complete by 03/10/2022
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146