- Our Autumn newsletter 2023 is now available. You can download it here
- View our Christmas opening hours here. For information on bank transfer processing times over the Christmas period please click here.
Mortgage payment difficulties? We may be able to help. Find out more
7.49% Ltd Co 1.70% Discounted Rate from follow on rate for 2 years (XD0205)
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Purchase, remortgage, product switch and further advance
- Discount - 1.70% applied to our Residential Investment Managed Mortgage Rate for 2 years
- Minimum rate - 4.84%
- Loan to Value - Maximum 70%
- Application fee - £175 + Valuation Fee for purchase and remortgage. (£125 for further advance, £0 for product switch)
- Valuation Fees (Purchase) - Full standard valuation fee scale applies.
- Valuation Fees (Remortgage) - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount
- Valuation Fees (Further advance and Product Switch) - £0
- Valuation Fees (Multi Unit Freehold Blocks) - A separate valuation fee scale will apply for this property type. For purchase and remortgage applications, the full Multi-Unit Freehold Block valuation fee scale will apply. (£0 for further advance, £0 for product switch)
- ~Product fee - £1,499 for loans up to £500,000. For loans above £500,000 0.4% of the loan amount.
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
- Minimum loan - £45,000 for purchase and remortgage. £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches
- Early Repayment Charges - 2% in the first year and 1% in the second year
- Cost for comparison - 9.5% APRC
- Additional information: The company must be a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) registered in England and Wales under either of the following Standard Industry Classification (SIC) Codes: 68100 or 68209.
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
We carry out an electronic ID check on all applicants. If this fails you will need to provide us with ID documents.
BTL applicants are required to have an existing UK mortgage. We carry out an electronic credit check on all applicants which may show the performance of these. If this fails to show their existing mortgage(s), 12 months proof of conduct is required. To speed up our underwriting, you can provide this on submission.
Proof of income
A copy of the existing/proposed tenancy agreement.
Applicants are required to have an existing UK mortgage. We carry out an electronic credit check on all applicants which may show the performance of these. If this fails to show their existing mortgage(s), 12 months proof of conduct is required. To speed up our underwriting, you can provide this on submission.
- For remortgages, a copy of the existing / proposed tenancy agreement.
- Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements may already cover this)
Evidence of deposit for purchases
- Evidence of deposit in a UK account held by the applicant(s)
- For gifted deposits, we require a signed gift letter from the giftor plus evidence of funds in a UK account and the giftors details (names, date of births, relationship to applicants)
Applicants with four or more mortgaged Buy to Let properties
- We will treat these applications as a portfolio landlord and we require details of their full portfolio and a business plan.
As part of a Buy to Let Limited Company application we may ask for additional information when we receive the application form.