- We're delighted to have won Best First Time Buyer Mortgage Provider in the Personal Finance Awards 2021/2022. Thank you for voting for us!
Monday 29 November – We are aware a small number of customers are experiencing some technical issues when accessing our Online Service. This is being investigated as a matter of urgency. If you need to get in touch with us you can find our contact details here.
2.94% 3 year discounted rate by 1.45%
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Purchase and remortgage
- Discount - 1.45% applied to our Managed Mortgage Rate for 3 years
- Minimum rate - 2.84%
- Loan to Value - Maximum 75%.
- Application fee - £175 + Valuation Fee
- Valuation fees - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount.
- ~Product fee - £999 for loans up to £500,000. For loans above £500,000 0.3% of the loan amount.
- Additional benefits:
- ^Cashback - £500 cashback on completion for remortgage applications
- Early Repayment Charges - 3% in the first year, 2% in the second year, 1% in the third year
- Maximum loan - No maximum.
- Minimum loan - £45,000
The total amount payable would be £275,579.00 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £109,305.00, an Application Fee of £175, a Product Fee of £999 and a Mortgage Exit Fee of £100.
The overall cost for comparison is 4.2% APRC representative.
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
If you're renting your current home you'll need...
• 12 months statements showing rent payments.
If you already have a mortgage you'll need…
• Proof of mortgage payments - we carry out an electronic credit check on all applicants which usually confirms this. However if this fails, we will need proof. This can be provided from 12 months bank statements, the latest mortgage statements, or a combination. To speed up our underwriting, you can provide these on submission.
Proof of income
• Three months most recent payslips
• Most recent P60.
If you have property or investment income you'll need...
• Two years most recent SA302s.
If you're self employed you'll need...
• Two years most recent accounts or two years most recent SA302s / Tax Calculations (100% Completed) or Family Building Society Accountant’s Certificate
• Accountant’s details on the application form.
If you are already retired or if the term of your mortgage term goes beyond retirement or age 70 you'll need...
• Most recent Pension Statement or letter from Department for Work and Pensions
• Most recent annual Pension Statement
• Most recent P60.
• Evidence of deposit in an account held by the applicant(s)
• For gifted deposits, we require evidence of the funds in a UK account and the giftors details (name, date of birth, relationship to applicants).
If you already let a property you'll need...
• Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements requested above may already cover this).
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146