Please note that the Premium Saver (6) has now been withdrawn from sale. If you have opened an account, you may add funds until 3pm, 16 August 2022, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more.
Rate changes following Bank of England decision to raise its Bank Rate to 1.75% on 4 August 2022.
Savings: Rate increases for Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond apply from 1 September. (Updated 04/08/22)
Mortgages: Tracker mortgages will change on 25 September and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Updated 04/08/22)
4.04% 2 year fixed rate until 31/10/2024 JMSO
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Joint Mortgage Sole Owner applications for purchase, remortgage, product switch and further advance. Also available for product switch and further advance for existing guarantor mortgages.
- Loan to Value - Maximum 80%
- Fixed Rate end date - 31/10/2024
- Application Fee - £175 + Valuation Fee. (£125 for further advance. £0 for product switches.)
- Valuation Fees - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount. (£0 for further advance. £0 for product switch)
- ~Product Fee - £599. (£0 for further advance. £0 for product switch)
- ^Cashback - £500 for remortgage applications
- Early Repayment Charges - 2% until 31/10/2023, 1% until 31/10/2024
- Maximum loan - £500,000
- Minimum loan - £45,000 for purchase and remortgage. £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches
- Cost for comparison - 5.4% APRC
- Additional criteria - The mortgage must complete by 03/10/2022
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
Proof of income
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146