Please note that the Premium Saver (6) has now been withdrawn from sale. If you have opened an account, you may add funds until 3pm, 16 August 2022, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more.
Rate changes following Bank of England decision to raise its Bank Rate to 1.75% on 4 August 2022.
Savings: Rate increases for Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond apply from 1 September. (Updated 04/08/22)
Mortgages: Tracker mortgages will change on 25 September and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Updated 04/08/22)
3.84% 5 year fixed rate until 31/10/2027
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Purchase, remortgage, product switch and further advance
- LTV - Maximum 80%
- Fixed Rate end date - 31/10/2027
- Application Fee - £175 + Valuation Fee. (£125 for further advances. £0 for product switch)
- Valuation Fees - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount. (£0 for further advances. £0 for product switch)
- ~Product Fee - £999 for loans up to £500,000. For loans above £500,000, 0.3% of the loan amount. (£0 for further advances. £0 for product switch)
- ^Cashback - £500 for remortgage applications
- Early Repayment Charges - 5% until 31/10/2023, 4% until 31/10/2024, 3% until 31/10/2025, 2% until 31/10/2026, 1% until 31/10/2027
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application
- Minimum loan - £45,000 for purchase and remortgage. £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
- Cost for comparison - 4.7% APRC
- Additional criteria - The mortgage must complete by 03/10/2022
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
If you're renting your current home you'll need...
• 12 months statements showing rent payments.
If you already have a mortgage you'll need…
• Proof of mortgage payments - we carry out an electronic credit check on all applicants which usually confirms this. However if this fails, we will need proof. This can be provided from 12 months bank statements, the latest mortgage statements, or a combination. To speed up our underwriting, you can provide these on submission.
Proof of income
• Three months most recent payslips
• Most recent P60.
If you have property or investment income you'll need...
• Two years most recent SA302s.
If you're self employed you'll need...
• Two years most recent accounts or two years most recent SA302s / Tax Calculations (100% Completed) or Family Building Society Accountant’s Certificate
• Accountant’s details on the application form.
If you are already retired or if the term of your mortgage term goes beyond retirement or age 70 you'll need...
• Most recent Pension Statement or letter from Department for Work and Pensions
• Most recent annual Pension Statement
• Most recent P60.
• Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements requested above may already cover this).
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146