Homes for Ukraine - important information can be found here.
Monthly savings statements - From May we will be sending future monthly statements of electronic transactions on your savings account by email. More details on how to view your statement and the new process can be found here.
Following the Bank of England’s decision to raise the Bank Rate by 0.25% to 1.00% on 5 May 2022, Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond rates will increase by 0.25% from 1 June 2022. We are reviewing our other variable savings rates and will notify customers of any interest rate increase on their account. Tracker mortgages will change on 25 June 2022 and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Notice updated 06/05/2022)
3.14% 3 year fixed rate until 31/05/2025 Limited Company
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Buy to Let Limited Company Purchase, remortgage, product switch and further advance
- Loan to Value - Maximum 60%.
- Fixed Rate end date - 31/05/2025
- Application fee - £175 + Valuation Fee for purchase and remortgage. (£125 for further advance, £0 for switch)
- Valuation Fees (Purchase) - Based on the greater of the purchase price or value of the property.
- Valuation Fees (Remortgage) - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount.
- Valuation Fees (Further advance and Product Switch) - £0
- Valuation Fees (Multi Unit Freehold Blocks) - A separate valuation fee scale will apply for this property type. For purchase applications, the full Multi-Unit Freehold Block valuation fee scale will apply. For remortgage applications, a discount of £330 from the Multi-Unit Freehold Block valuation fee scale applies.
- ~Product fee - £1,499 for loans up to £500,000. For loans above £500,000 0.4% of the loan amount. (£0 for further advance and switch)
- Maximum loan - No maximum. Loans above £500,000 should be referred to us for specific agreement before submission of an application.
- Minimum loan - £45,000 for purchase and remortgage. £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
- Early Repayment Charges - 3% until 31/05/2023, 2% until 31/05/2024, 1% until 31/05/2025
- Cost for comparison - 5.3% APRC
- Additional criteria – The mortgage must complete by 01/08/2022
- The company must be a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) registered in England and Wales under either of the following Standard Industry Classification (SIC) Codes: 68100 or 68209
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
Proof of income
For remortgages, a copy of the existing / proposed tenancy agreement.
– Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements may already cover this)
Evidence of deposit for purchases
– Evidence of deposit in a UK account held by the applicant(s)
– For gifted deposits, we require a signed gift letter from the giftor plus evidence of funds in a UK account and the giftors details (names, date of births, relationship to applicants)
Applicants with four or more mortgaged Buy to Let properties
– We will treat these applications as a portfolio landlord and we require details of their full portfolio and a business plan.
– As part of a Buy to Let Limited Company application we may ask for additional information when we receive the application form.
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146