- The Capital 90 (1) 1.06% AER - is now on general sale and can be applied for exclusively online. £20,000 minimum deposit. You can add funds to the account until 3pm, 26 November 2021, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more
- Premium Saver (4) 0.65% AER - is now on general sale and can be applied for exclusively online. £10,000 minimum deposit. You can add funds to the account until 3pm, 5 November 2021, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more
2.84% 2 year fixed rate
Key things to bear in mind
- Purpose - Purchase, remortgage, product switch and further advance
- Loan to Value - Maximum 75%
- Application Fee - £175 + Valuation Fee (£125 for further advance, £0 for product switch)
- Valuation Fees - Free for properties up to £500,000. For properties above £500,000 the standard valuation fee scale applies, less £330 discount. (£125 for further advance, £0 for product switch)
- ~Product Fee - £999 for loans up to £500,000. For loans above £500,000 0.3% of the loan amount. (£125 for further advance, £0 for product switch)
- ^Cashback - £500 for remortgage applications
- Early Repayment Charges - 2% until 31/01/2023, 1% until 31/01/2024
- Maximum loan - No maximum
- Minimum loan - £45,000. £2,000 for further advance. No minimum for product switches.
- Additional criteria - The mortgage must complete by 01/02/2022
The total amount payable would be £225,086.20 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £58,812.20, an Application Fee of £175, a Product Fee of £999 and a Mortgage Exit Fee of £100.
The overall cost for comparison is 4.1% APRC representative.
More downloads & what you'll need to apply
More mortgage downloads
We carry out an electronic ID check on all applicants. If this fails you will need to provide us with ID documents.
- Three full months most recent consecutive bank statements for all current accounts, to evidence all income and outgoings. Bank statements must show the applicants name, account number, sort code and bank logo.
If you're renting your current home you'll need...12 months statements showing rent payments.
- If you already have a mortgage you'll need…
- Proof of mortgage payments - we carry out an electronic credit check on all applicants which usually confirms this. However if this fails, we will need proof. This can be provided from 12 months bank statements, the latest mortgage statements, or a combination. To speed up our underwriting, you can provide these on submission.
Proof of income
If you're employed in a company you'll need...
- Three months most recent payslips
- Most recent P60.
If you have property or investment income you'll need...
- Two years most recent SA302s.
If you're self employed you'll need...
- Two years most recent accounts or two years most recent SA302s / Tax Calculations (100% Completed) or Family Building Society Accountant’s Certificate
- Accountant’s details on the application form.
If you are already retired or if the term of your mortgage term goes beyond retirement or age 70 you'll need...
- Most recent Pension Statement or letter from Department for Work and Pensions
- Most recent annual Pension Statement
- Most recent P60.
Evidence of deposit for purchases
- Evidence of deposit in an account held by the applicant(s)
- For gifted deposits, we require evidence of the funds in a UK account and the giftors details (name, date of birth, relationship to applicants).
If you already let a property you'll need...
- Evidence of rent being paid in and mortgage being paid out (bank statements requested above may already cover this).
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146