- Support for Coronavirus - how we're helping our customers See more
Offset Saver (1)
The Offset Saver is linked to our Offset mortgage and reduces the amount of the linked Offset mortgage on which interest is charged.
Key featuresView summary box
- Reduces the amount of the linked Offset Mortgage on which interest is charged by an amount equal to the amount in the Offset Saver
- Account opened and operated via our Online Service
- Save from £100 up to £2 million (up to the maximum amount of your mortgage balance)
- Minimum withdrawal £100
- Maximum withdrawal £25,000 per day per account
- No interest will be earned
- Add to your savings by debit card, by transfer from your bank account or by transfer from another account with us
- Easy access to your savings without an access charge
- Withdrawals will be paid by transfer to your bank account or by transfer to another account with us
- View balance and transaction history online
The information provided below is a summary of the key features of the account and is not intended to be a substitute for reading the Product Features leaflet and the General Conditions for our Savings Account booklet.
Account summary box
What is the interest rate?
Can the Family Building Society change the interest rate?
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months?
|Opening balance||Projected balance (Gross)|
- No interest is paid on this account
- Projected balance is at the end of 12 months
- All projections are provided for illustrative purposes only and do not take into account individual circumstances
How do I open and manage my account?
- The Offset Saver can only be opened by the borrower(s) under an Offset Mortgage or their family member
- The account can only be applied for and operated online
Can I withdraw money?
- Withdrawals are available without notice or access charge and will be paid by transfer to your bank account or by transfer to another account with us
- Minimum withdrawal is £100
Please see the 'Taking money out' section of the Product Features leaflet for full information.
How can I make deposits?
- A minimum of £100 must be deposited
- Additions are allowed but not required on a regular basis
- A maximum of £2,000,000 can be held in the account
- Instructions for the account can only be made via the Online Service
Call our expert UK team
Savings - 03330 140141
Mortgages - 03330 140140
Savings - 03330 140144
Mortgages - 03330 140146