- The Capital 90 (1) 1.06% AER - is now on general sale and can be applied for exclusively online. £20,000 minimum deposit. You can add funds to the account until 3pm, 26 November 2021, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more
- Premium Saver (4) 0.65% AER - is now on general sale and can be applied for exclusively online. £10,000 minimum deposit. You can add funds to the account until 3pm, 5 November 2021, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more
A safe and straightforward method of communication so you can discuss account specific information with us.
Family Building Society is proud to have received Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation
As the security of your data is of paramount importance to us, we’ve chosen to provide you with an additional, secure method of communication through our Secure Messaging portal.
Powered by Mimecast (a leading global provider of secure email cloud services), the Secure Messaging Portal offers a safe and straightforward way for us to:
- discuss account specific information with you
- securely send you electronic files
- securely receive electronic files from you.
We still send you normal emails for non-sensitive information, but we'll only use the Secure Messaging Portal, or the separate Secure Message functionality within our Online Service, to discuss account specific details with you.
Added peace of mind
We’ve introduced this additional communication channel for your peace of mind. It means you can openly exchange sensitive account-related information and documents with us quickly and safely.
If you've registered for our Online Service and already use the Secure Message facility in it and are happy to carry on, then that’s absolutely fine. Likewise, if you’ve used our
Secure Document Upload form to send us files and you want to carry on
doing that, that’s fine too.
The first time you use the secure message system to open a message from us, you’ll receive a separate email containing your login information and then you’ll be prompted to change your password at the first login. After this you can change your password whenever you want.
You’ll only be able to send us a message once we’ve initiated your portal login. This happens when we first send a message to you via the portal. So, if you haven’t received any messages from us through the Secure Messaging portal before, but would like to use the portal to send us a secure message, please just call us on 03330 140144 and we’ll happily set you up.
All Mimecast email messages contain straightforward instructions (either within the email itself or as an attachment) on how you open messages or download or upload files.
We take all issues relating to your data seriously. Find out what we do to protect your data and what you can do to protect yourself.