- The Premium Saver (5) - is now on sale and can be applied for exclusively online. £1,000 minimum deposit. You can add funds to the account until 3pm, 7 February 2022, after this no additions will be allowed. Find out more
Following the Bank of England’s decision to raise the Bank Rate by 0.15% to 0.25%, Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond rates will increase by 0.15% from 1 January 2022. We will be reviewing our other savings and variable mortgage rates. We will be in touch with more details if the rates on your mortgage or savings account are changing.
Our expat mortgages are available on an Interest-Only basis for both Owner Occupier and Buy to Let applications
The mortgage will be secured on your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
If you’re a UK citizen working abroad, or a foreign national living in the UK and paid in a foreign currency, we might be able to help you with an expat mortgage.
About our expat mortgage products
- We offer Owner Occupier and Buy to Let expat mortgages for properties located in England or Wales
- We accept applications from expats in over 40 countries, including United States, New Zealand and Hong Kong
- We also lend to UK nationals aged over 18 working abroad, and whose families are remaining in the UK subject to certain conditions
- If you live in the UK, but are paid in a foreign currency, your repayment vehicle must be from a Sterling denominated UK asset. All applicants must hold a UK bank account
Please refer to our lending criteria for more information.
Product details should be read in conjunction with our lending criteria.
Our expat mortgages are available on an Interest-Only basis for both Owner Occupier and Buy to Let, subject to certain conditions.
For more information you can view our expat mortgage products here:
Please contact us to arrange an appointment if you are in a position to apply or require advice, or have any questions:
Mortgage affordability calculator
Use our calculator to see how much money you may be able to borrow for a mortgage
Do you need our help?
To find out more about our expat mortgage options, or to check your eligibility, you can contact our friendly New Business Team.