- Our Autumn newsletter 2023 is now available. You can download it here
- View our Christmas opening hours here. For information on bank transfer processing times over the Christmas period please click here.
Mortgage payment difficulties? We may be able to help. Find out more
Our lending criteria
Read about how much we may be able to lend, for how long and the types of property we will lend on.
Here is a summary of our current lending terms for our mortgage products:Owner Occupier and Offset mortgage lending criteria Family Mortgage lending criteriaBuy to Let lending criteria
Please note that these documents offer a summary of our lending criteria and should be read in conjunction with product specific literature. Any specific queries should be referred to a member of our New Business Team.
If you do wish to speak to a member of our team please have the following information to hand before you phone us. This is so that we can refer you for a telephone assessment with a Mortgage Adviser as quickly as possible:
- Full details of any income you receive (we do require exact figures)
- Your projected pension income figures if the mortgage term will carry on after you retire
- Your monthly / annual council tax payments
- Details of any credit commitments
- Details of any life insurance payments
Do you need our help?
If you have questions about your mortgage or need our help please contact our friendly Mortgage Service Team
Maximum mortgage term guidelines
Find out the maximum term available for our mortgages depending on your age.