- Our Autumn newsletter 2023 is now available. You can download it here
Mortgage payment difficulties? We may be able to help. Find out more
Members' annual questionnaire and Autumn newsletter 2023
Members' annual questionnaire
As a mutual organisation owned by you, our Members, we value your feedback on the products and services we provide. By completing our questionnaire, you're helping us to understand what we're doing well and what we need to do better in order to meet your needs more effectively. Please note that this questionnaire is entirely anonymous.
Your chance to win £500*!
As a thank you for your time, we’re giving you the opportunity to win £500*. After completing the survey, you'll be directed back to our website to enter.
Let's plant a forest
Once again, we're partnering with eForest and will plant a tree for every 10 surveys completed online. eForest are a not-for-profit organisation set up to help combat climate change, regenerate neglected urban spaces, and create new woodlands. As a result of your online submissions last year, we planted 372 trees!
Start the questionnaire
* Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The closing date is 29 December 2023 at 10am.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees of Family Building Society and their families are ineligible to enter.
6. The prize draw is £500 which can be paid by transfer to your bank account or by cheque.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly using a secure computer-based program under independent supervision. The judge will oversee the draw and the judge's decision is final.
8. Our website will be updated to confirm the draw has taken place no later than Friday 12 January 2024. We will not publish the winner’s name to maintain their anonymity.
In these terms and conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Family Building Society. By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Our latest newsletter includes a foreword from our CEO Mark Bogard with his thoughts on the economy and recent events. Plus we've included great tips for protecting yourself from frauds and scams, our support of UK Savings Week and much more. We hope you’ll find it interesting.