- We're delighted to have won Best First Time Buyer Mortgage Provider in the Personal Finance Awards 2021/2022. Thank you for voting for us!
Monday 29 November – We are aware a small number of customers are experiencing some technical issues when accessing our Online Service. This is being investigated as a matter of urgency. If you need to get in touch with us you can find our contact details here.
Thank you and good luck.
We're happy to acknowledge receipt of your entry into our prize draw and we'd like to thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Thank you for entering our prize draw for a chance to win £500.
The winner will be selected no later than Friday 14 January 2022.
Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. The closing date is 30 December 2021 at 5pm.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees of Family Building Society and their families are ineligible to enter.
6. The prize draw is £500 which can be paid by transfer to your bank account or by cheque.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly using a secure computer-based program under independent supervision. The judge will oversee the draw and the judge's decision is final.
8. Our website will be updated to confirm the draw has taken place no later than Friday 14 January 2022. We will not publish the winner’s name to maintain their anonymity.
In these terms and conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Family Building Society. By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Happy with our service?
Smartmoneypeople.com, the UK's leading review and insight website for financial services, allows those considering joining our 'family' to read what others think of us before they open an account or apply for a mortgage. It's a completely transparent way for customers to rate us on our customer service, value for money and fair treatment, for example. Think of it like the TripAdvisor for banks and building societies.
Why not leave a review now?