- Support for Coronavirus - how we're helping our customers See more
How do families first approach the often difficult and tricky conversation of financial assistance for home buying?
Our simple guide can help both parents and adult children during these difficult discussions.
The guide covers:
- Key points to help with the conversation
- How to prepare for the discussion
- Key questions and topics that need to be considered, along with space to write down what decision has been made and how both parties will proceed
- Things to consider moving forward.
To find out more read our guide 'Bank of Mum and Dad - A conversation guide'.
How to run the Bank of Mum and Dad
Our definitive guide on 'How to run the Bank of Mum and Dad' shows how it works and important things to consider.
Financial and Legal guides
Useful guidance on the financial considerations and legal implications that families should be aware of when helping loved ones to buy a home.