Homes for Ukraine - important information can be found here.
Monthly savings statements - From May we will be sending future monthly statements of electronic transactions on your savings account by email. More details on how to view your statement and the new process can be found here.
Following the Bank of England’s decision to raise the Bank Rate by 0.25% to 1.00% on 5 May 2022, Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond rates will increase by 0.25% from 1 June 2022. We are reviewing our other variable savings rates and will notify customers of any interest rate increase on their account. Tracker mortgages will change on 25 June 2022 and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Notice updated 06/05/2022)
Thank you and good luck!
We're happy to acknowledge receipt of your entry into our prize draw and we'd like to thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Thank you for entering our prize draw for a chance to win £250.
Prize draw terms and conditions:
1. The closing date is 30 March 2022 at 5pm.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees of Family Building Society and their families are ineligible to enter.
6. The prize draw is £250 which can be paid by transfer to your bank account or by cheque.
7. The winner will be drawn randomly using a secure computer-based program under independent supervision. The judge will oversee the draw and the judge's decision is final.
8. Our website will be updated to confirm the draw has taken place no later than 5 April 2022. We will not publish the winner’s name to maintain their anonymity.
In these terms and conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Family Building Society. By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Happy with our service?
Smartmoneypeople.com, the UK's leading review and insight website for financial services, allows those considering joining our 'family' to read what others think of us before they open an account or apply for a mortgage. It's a completely transparent way for customers to rate us on our customer service, value for money and fair treatment, for example. Think of it like the TripAdvisor for banks and building societies.
Why not leave a review now?