Homes for Ukraine - important information can be found here.
Monthly savings statements - From May we will be sending future monthly statements of electronic transactions on your savings account by email. More details on how to view your statement and the new process can be found here.
Following the Bank of England’s decision to raise the Bank Rate by 0.25% to 1.00% on 5 May 2022, Windfall Bond and Tracker Savings Bond rates will increase by 0.25% from 1 June 2022. We are reviewing our other variable savings rates and will notify customers of any interest rate increase on their account. Tracker mortgages will change on 25 June 2022 and we will write to customers individually with revised payment details where the new rate exceeds the minimum rate (or ‘floor’) already applying to their mortgage. (Notice updated 06/05/2022)
Buildings and contents insurance
Help protect your home if the worst happens with buildings and contents cover.
How can the Family Building Society help?
Just finished organising a mortgage? You could probably do without the added hassle of finding the right home and contents insurance cover.
Thankfully our specialist partner 3XD offer award-winning customer service, and are focused on providing quality cover and competitive rates.
3XD are specialists in home insurance products, such as buildings and contents insurance.
Their innovative home insurance policy simplifies the process by including as standard:
- up to £500,000 buildings cover – to cover the cost of rebuilding your property if it was completely destroyed
- up to £60,000 contents cover – to enable you to replace all your contents in a complete loss.
If the level of cover you need exceeds the standard sum insured limits, 3XDs's enhanced cover includes:
- up to £1,000,000 buildings cover
- up to £100,000 contents cover.
For more information you can contact our friendly team:
Ask us to call back
We'll take your contact details and, if you wish to proceed with getting a quote, we'll pass your details to 3XD and they will be in touch.
How does it work?
Your premium will be based on the rebuild cost of your property, but you'll get the added security of rebuild cover of up to £500,000 with standard cover, or up to £1,000,000 with enhanced cover.
Need more cover?
If the level of cover you need exceeds the enhanced sum insured limits, 3XD may be able to offer you a 'non-standard' policy to meet your insurance needs.
Why choose 3XD?
- Award Winning Service – Customer Service Excellence Award - only UK Insurance Provider to be awarded this prestigious accolade.
- No cancellation charges or fees
- No interest payments on monthly premiums
- No credit checks for paying monthly
- UK based claims team – 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Calls answered in 6 seconds on average – straight through to a human – no speaking with a robot.
3XD Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 469379.
We receive payment from 3XD where an introduction to their services leads to a transaction taking place.
Life insurance and critical illness cover
Get extra protection and peace of mind for you and your family, with Cavendish Online, one of the UK's leading financial service providers.